Go the extra mile for your Airbnb guests
At ManageMyAir we really care about your guests. Founder and Director Cheryl Barnes shares some insights into how ManageMyAir assists owners to continually keep their 5 star reviews coming in…
- Be the “holiday agent” – guests booking through Airbnb really appreciate any inside tips they can begin researching even before their trip begins. Like: easy to follow detailed directions / local event info / your favourite restaurant / hidden bars / child friendly restaurants (if you know it’s a family). At ManageMyAir we always try to go the extra mile for the properties we manage, with helpful messages to guests even before they get on their flight
- Have a sparkling, uncluttered, welcoming home. This goes without saying however it really is the MOST IMPORTANT thing for arriving guests. Our trained team of turnaround assistants at ManageMyAir understand the standards required to continually gain 5 star reviews from guests for cleanliness
- Be prompt with guest help requests during their stay. Your guests are on holiday and sometimes you will need to be their “holiday representative” much like if they booked a “package holiday”- ManageMyAir try to go above and beyond the guests expectations. This equates to more 5 star ratings and so more bookings for the Airbnb hosts we help
- “The extra mile welcome”- when welcoming your guests with keys, give them some useful info to make their stay easier in your home. Where should they put the trash? Where is the closest supermarket? Is there a bakery nearby they can get their morning Danish Pastries? Alongside your written welcome information these extra bits of information given on arrival can help your guests feel at home. All ManageMyAir “key greeters” ensure they have the information for the property and local area so they can provide the best welcome.
- A small welcome gift- not a requirement but a small gift goes a long way- a few chocolates, a few beers or even some fruit&milk bought specially for them will make guests feel like you really care about their stay. At ManageMyAir we have individual plans for the hosts who would like us to provide this extra service for their guests.
- A small message during their stay to check that everything is going ok is a nice gesture and can help you to be able to find a solution to a problem the guest may have (but was too polite to mention)
ManageMyAir continually strive to help the owners we work with to ensure the best stay possible for their guests
Contact us to find out how we can help you
The ManageMyAir team.